The 2023 Rally season is gearing up for the start of the FIA African Rally Championship. The Calendar has been set and the Championship will be hosted in 7 African Countries.
In a nail bite 2022 season, husband and wife team Leroy and Urssla Gomez from Zambia walked away with top honors as FIA ARC Champions.
Run for the first time in 1981, the FIA African Rally Championship (ARC) features an all-gravel calendar with events taking place against a backdrop of stunning landscapes across the continent’s Sub-Saharan region.
Titles up for grabs
- FIA ARC for Drivers and Co-Drivers in a car from any group
- FIA ARC2 for Drivers and Co-Drivers in Group NR4 cars
- FIA ARC3 for Drivers and Co-Drivers in Rally3 cars
- FIA ARC4 for Drivers and Co-Drivers in Rally4 and Rally5 cars
- FIA ARC Junior for Drivers 28 and under on January 1, 2023, entered in a car from any group
For more information, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org